We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read our Terms & Disclosures.
Motherhood is hard, challenging, and sometimes isolating. These Christian blogs for moms raising young children will offer you encouragement, Biblical wisdom, and the reassurance that you’re not alone in the trenches. These are the best Christian blogs for women who want to raise kids who love Jesus.
You want to raise kids who love Jesus. You want to be the best mom you can possibly be. But you just don’t know where to start.
Sometimes all you’re looking for is some gentle guidance, much needed encouragement, reassurance that you’re not messing it all up. And that’s totally okay.
You know the Bible is there, but sometimes you just want someone else to hold your hand hand and walk you through what it’s saying to you as a mom in this crazy season of life. That’s what these Christian blogs for women raising young children offer.
As a busy mom of 8, I get it. I’m familiar with overwhelm, stress, feeling alone, and wondering if your kids are going to love Jesus when they grow up. I know what it’s like to second guess every little decision and worry over every big call. That’s why there’s Biblical encouragement and practical resources here for you — so you know you’re not in this alone.
Some great posts to check out:
- Need a quick motherhood win? I get it. Here’s One Way To Be The Best Mom You Can Today
- Because motherhood isn’t a cake walk: 6 Ways To Overcome When Being A Mom Is Hard
- Struggling to find a moment of peace? Here are 8 Ways To Have Quiet Time (when life -and your kids- are crazy loud
- An often overlooked part of motherhood: The Why’s & How’s Of Pondering (lessons from Jesus’ mom)
- How To Practice Soul Care even though you can’t find time to pee all by yourself
- If you’ve ever wondered if you’ve wasted your potential by “just” being a mom, this is for you
This is a hidden treasure of a site. Or maybe not so hidden. But they are so precious. These moms share Jesus. Unashamedly, and without glitter, glitz, or misplaced grace. This is 100% Biblically sound motherhood encouragement.
Follow them on social media, check out their blogs, and pre-order their book. Aren’t familiar with Risen Motherhood? Let me share a few of my favorite posts with you:
- When You Can’t Escape Busyness
- How The Gospel Produces Joy In Mothering
- Remedies For The Mom Who Keeps Blowing It
Hope Grown Faith With Christie Thomas
Christie is a children’s book author and blogger. Her site is one of my all time favorite places to hang out on the internet because it’s where I run when I need a moment of encouragement and reassurance.
Christie’s writing will always point you to Jesus, but more than that it will take your hand and help you lead your children there.
Some great posts to check out:
- Check out this post for family discipleship
- Have kids who are anxious? This guide is exactly what you’ve been needing to help them overcome separation anxiety
- And this video on connecting your children with God? Priceless!
- One of my all time favorites, though, is this article to help you know if you are following Jesus…or stalking Him
If you’ve never read anything by Sally Clarkson, you’ve been missing out and need to change that ASAP. Seriously.
But if you’re looking for something you can read in between loads of laundry or on the fly, her blog is where it’s at. In fact, she’s going through a series right now on their family ways, so check that out HERE.
We Are That Family
Kristen Welch is a long time favorite. Her book Rhinestone Jesus is one that every Christian woman should get their hands on, if possible. And her book on raising grateful kids in a world that’s so horribly entitled? Priceless.
Some great posts to read:
- How Good Moms Can Stand In The Way Of Great Kids
- The Sad Truth About Raising Kids Who Are Satisfied
- Living A Missional Life Directs Our Kids Toward Their Mission
More Christian Blogs For Moms
Those aren’t the only Christian blogs for moms, either. Here are a few more to encourage you that I’ve personally been blessed by and know will bless you, too.
- Embracing A Simpler Life is all about simplicity…and Jesus
- Christ Centered Mama is about motherhood centered on Jesus, where it should be
- A Mother Far From Home is incredibly practical and very applicable
- The Humbled Homemaker offers a wealth of resources for the SAHM
- The Busy Mom is by Heidi St. John and offers faith-focused resources
- Becky Thompson is by far one of my favorite authors and writers, and I love spending a Saturday nap time on her site
What other Christian blogs for moms would you add to this list?